- Credit Card Information
What we do with the information we gather. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We will use your contact details (name, address and phone number) to identify you within our system, contact you regarding any booked services.
- We will use your email to communicate with you, and for marketing with your prior permission and for.
- Profile information is transferred to Credit Card processors as required by processors. Credit Card our site collects are transferred directly to Credit Card processors. In addition, we use payment data and history in parents’ profiles.
- Student information (Name, Enrolment History, Birthdate and Gender) will be used for class rosters.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Save user preferences and settings
- Customise the content for individual users
- Track session information (for example, determining if you are logged in or have visited before)
- Facilitate and enhance your interaction with the contents of the website.
We may also use methods such as Google Analytics to track usage of our websites so that we can continue to improve them.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the UK Data Protection Act 2018. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to STEAMLab office located at 20 Riglands Gate, Renfrew PA4 8NZ. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.