Everything that kids learn in STEAM Lab classes and workshops reinforces what they learn in the classroom. We provide educational, fun, and engaging sessions that:
- Introduce them to the basic principles of engineering, architecture, maths and science and encourage discussions around what they’ve learned.
- Develop skills like perseverance, teamwork and communication
- Promote the development of confidence through problem-solving and completing activities and projects
- Improve motor skills
- Appeal to all children, no matter their preferred learning style
- Reinforce behaviours that are expected in the classroom, like being organised and following instructions
- Show them how the world works
Our goal is to turn every child into a curious and creative life-long learner.
Developing the Young Workforce (DYW)
Working with STEAM Lab can help you achieve your Youth Employment Strategy ambitions.
Over a third of the key milestones are related to equality, inclusion, and STEAM skills, and our classes and workshops have these areas covered, as well as teaching them skills that will stay with them for life and prepare them for the world of work.